“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And
Fitness Skills, I Have a Fun And Fulfilling
Personal Training and/or Group Exercise Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer so I can take this page down immediately, and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
You should have arrived here because you saw my employment ad.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the coaching position.
My name is Lisa and I run a fitness and nutrition coaching company called Body Works in
Body Works is dedicated to helping people learn how to live a healthy lifestyle while still having fun!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
My studio is located at 1380 North Acres Rd Prescott WI 54021.
We currently offer gym only memberships, one-on-one customized nutrition and fitness programs, group coaching classes, group exercise classes and nutrition counseling, which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness.
Mission for this position:
To provide a world-class training experience that delivers measurable results to clients, cultivates a strong sense of family, and creates raving fans of Body Works
• Coach clients through their program. You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients you’re working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you’ll coach and motivate them, and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
• Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.), be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals and know 3 progressions and 3 regressions for each exercise you are giving your clients.
1) Produce one (1) client testimonial every month
2) Maintain a client renewal rate of 75% or higher
3) Generate one (1) new client referral every month
1) Honesty and integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences with clients and employees. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
2) Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
3) Communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
4) High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
5) Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
6) Calm Under Pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
7) Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
8) Perform fitness evaluations – Body weight, body measurements, scale measurements.
9) Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
10) Develop comprehensive health and fitness programs for clients. You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll have the flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge. Tracking client success as part of the program.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
• Good communication skills. You will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone, and know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
• People skills and personality. You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting gym and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
• Health and fitness education. You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
• Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
• Basic nutrition knowledge
• National certification (NASM, NETA, ACE, CSCS)
• CPR certified
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person relatively quickly.
Email Me The Information Below To Apply Now!
City, State, Zip:
- Tell me a little about your background.
- What interests you most about this position?
- What experience, education, and/or certifications do you hold that would make you a good fit for this position?
- What interpersonal (i.e. people) skills do you possess that would make you an exceptional coach?
- What do you feel makes you stand out above all other applicants for this position?
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Owner, Body Works
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. If that’s you, I promise that your hourly wage is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance.
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!